Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trompe L'oeil

Maybe I am so fascinated by Trompe L'Oeil art because it looks so 3 dimensional...not sure...or maybe it is just because I love when I see it well done...

Anyway, here is another fantastic Trompe L'Oeil artist...this time a fellow named John Pugh who paints murals.

Start at his home page and then go to see various murals...and I love the Upcoming link because it gives you a great look into the initial sketches and concepts, not just the finished product.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Wow! thanks for sharing such beautiful artwork!

I'm impressed at your ability to maintain THREE blogs, I have a hard time following through with one!

Laurie Tossy said...

Thanks Elle! I don't get to post as often as I "should" perhaps...but having such diverse interests it makes sense to have different blogs for each one...I get accused of having multiple personalities as it is! LOL