Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stone Monuments

I've long been a fan of cemeteries. Even before I ever carved a stone, I enjoyed looking at the different headstones and monuments.

I was fascinated by the stories I read on the headstones, and those I imagined, and in awe at the incredible carvings out of stone.

Don't overlook your local Monument Works as a source for beautiful art. Many will create pieces for your home, not just your burial plot. We have a company in Greeley (The Greeley Monument Works) that has been in business for over 100 years and they have an entire portfolio of pieces they have created for gardens.

Whether you want a piece to remember a loved one who passed or just want a nice piece for your garden, keep these craftsmen in mind when you are looking for options.

No comments: