Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Odds and Ends

Home again. While the beach was great and visiting family was wonderful, it is fantastic to be home. My own bed. My studio--even if I didn't get down there today.

Today was mostly getting unpacked, groceries bought and other errands that have been ignored for about 3 weeks. I did mail off sculptures and certificates of authenticity, so pieces are finding their way to their new homes.

Didn't have time to really organize much before I left, so we have sculptures around the house, not in the best display. That will evolve over time.

Final odd bits to do for the show, including sending in the sales tax. Amazing feeling to be grateful for paying tax--it really means that someone bought your work!

Then I will get back to work on the website so it is up and running since many people took my card at the show!

No comments: